Friday, June 30, 2006

Second Progress Report

We put Tiger into a box and took her to the vet. A simple check revealed that she is indeed a girl, and weighs 1.0 kg. So she's gaining 0.4kg per month. The following treatments continued:
1. For flea prevention - third and last application of 6% Selamectin solution on skin;
2. For parasites prevention - intake of 0.5 cc Panacur daily for 3 days.
BTW, Tiger's ears are quite clean. Actually Mau B helped to clean Tiger's ears by licking! We did not teach her to but it worked. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At July 06, 2006, Blogger Dirk Fung said...

From one Dirk Fung to another, I just wanted to say hello! How's it going? And here I was thinking that I was all alone in the world...

If you're interested, Dirk, check out my blog. It's not about cats, but hopefully it may make you chuckle. Hopefully... if not let me know and I'll write a strong worded letter to myself.

Another Dirk Fung, wow!

Dirk.

 
At July 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cat is so small!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com